Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunny Sunday with stuff to do

I usually am not a big one for self-help books, but I found this at Barnes and Noble this week--I love it. I've been reading it in bits and pieces, and I have to say that it is really helpful. There is a smaller book that accompanies it, and it has spaces in there to journal and write. I was up til 2:30 last night, filling in parts of it.
It's sunny, and I have a busy day! Shopping with Sis and clothes inspection for her upcoming cruise to the Mediterranean, dinner at my mother-in-law's, and prep for my return to school tomorrow. I still have, oh, 120 tests left to correct. Along with 125 essays. They can wait--the term ends May 7th. The sun's out, and I have stuff to do!

2 comments:

  1. Hiya,

    YOu are the second friend with cancer I will be sharing this link with. In November of 2008 I saved this link for some reason. I have no idea why. But maybe I know why now! During all your free time(hahaha) between grading essays, tests and general living you can maybe check this book out.

    http://www.aolhealth.com/condition-center/cancer/food-cures-healing

    Love you!!!!
    Coll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mil gracias--love you back! Wanna share a pomegranate with me?

    ReplyDelete