Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Knew I was going to pay for that little trip....

I've been knocked out for the past two days. While I enjoyed the quick trip, I slept all day on Sunday. Literally, all day. I got up to eat some rice cakes with peanut butter and went back to bed.
Today wasn't much better. I slept most of the afternoon. Well, not really slept, more like laid on the bed with my eyes closed. Yeah, that was effective. Everything just hurts. Mookie and O'Malley were both curled up together, as in back-to-back and touching, at the foot of the bed. Adorable!
I did manage to do one load of laundry, get the mail and nuke some dinner. And I put some more music on the shiny purple iPod! Strange mix of Irish, Spanish and 80's stuff. Also, I really need to make some more bread for the rest of the week.
Actually, I'm glad I'm not feeling good. Hopefully that means the TSH is moving up faster and I'll get to 40 before the end of the school year. More emails from kids today--tomorrow I'll write back.
A cold glass of milk would taste so good right now.
Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment