Monday, July 11, 2011

Duh.




Forgetful Jones and Luis from Sesame Street.  I could be Forgetful Jones lately....

If I had a brain that fully functioned, I'd be sooooo dangerous.  Like, world-domination-potential dangerous....ok, maybe not that brilliant or even smart, but a girl can dream, can't she?  I mean, it would be such an improvement over my current state.  Today was a processing nightmare, and I can't really remember what I had for breakfast.

But, I have a partial answer to why things haven't been firing on all cylinders lately.
One:  no structure since school is out!  And I have no desire to really structure things at this point, but it would probably help.  The few days spent doing the family research were great since I stayed in pjs till late afternoon.
Two: due to the lack of structure mentioned above, my meds schedule has been seriously derailed.  I'm supposed to take the levoxyl early am and wait an hour before eating.  No problem during the school year, and I take it when I hit the shower around 6:15; but now that I'm on my summer schedule I'm taking it when I get up, as in a few hours later than the schedule I've been on.  As a result, my ass is dragging lately and Sis, who is visiting the city for a couple of days, told me I looked pretty tired and crappy.  Sigh.  I just thought it was my overgrown mushroom head that is finally getting colored and cut on Wednesday that was making me look frightful.
Three:  I struggle to remember to take my vitamins daily.  Stupid I know, but I keep forgetting them.  I can't take them within 4 hours of the levoxyl.

I guess that is more than a partial answer.

I've been walking the past few days, and once I get started again it always feels good.  Tonight we went to Castle Island and walked around for about an hour.  I was surprised we managed to find a parking place.  It was nice....

So, I will now put the levoxyl bottle next to my bed and take it when Mr. Wonderful gets up.  And take the vitamins with dinner.  You'd think that I'd be able to figure this out on my own, but Mr. W pointed out the schedule change to me tonight.  Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment