Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer!

And I'm officially done!

I was in school from about 10:30 til almost 5pm.  I managed to get all my stuff into the new office--not all unpacked, but most of it and the rest in rubber totes.  Would you believe that someone stole two books that I left (stupidly) on top of some boxes in the hallway?  They were samples and not used much, but I didn't leave til 3:30.  Curious...

The office was pretty grimy and gross, but I bleached the hell out of the desk and phone and wiped down all the other surfaces.  I wonder how long this will be home?  I have to bring in some stuff to put on the walls.

Now I've been sucked in to "The Brothers Bulger" by Howie Carr and am up to 1980.  So profoundly disturbing.  I prefer to think that people are essentially good, but this tale has me thinking otherwise.

Let the relaxation and vegetation begin....

1 comment:

  1. While some foods boost thyroid function, there are others which restrain its effects on the body. It is therefore important that we should eat the right food and take natural thyroid to avoid any thyroid related disease.

    ReplyDelete