Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy 2011!





Love this mashup and thought it would be a good way to welcome 2011. 
2010 sucked for so many reasons, so I'm going to try to be a little more optimistic.  Of course I was upbeat going into 2010, but look where that got me.  Ha ha ha! Still, I'm not dead.  Mr. Wonderful is still pretty wonderful (most days).  Sis and I haven't killed each other yet. I have a roof over my head, a safe job (I think) that I mostly love, amazing friends, and coins in my pocket.  Not sure what's ahead, but if I made it through this year intact both mentally and mostly physically (minus the cancerous thyroid and lymph nodes), I figure I can handle anything .  I come from a long line of stubborn women.

3 comments:

  1. Nice, haven't killed Sis yet means what exactly? You might be lucky that Sis hasn't killed you yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for your great website. Also, thank you for linking to my site, Actualidades.

    Actualidades has recently moved to a new address:

    http://zachary-jones.com/zambombazo/

    Since I saw the Actualidades RSS in your sidebar, I thought you might like to update your link to the new RSS:

    http://feeds.feedburner.com/Zambombazo

    Thanks! I hope you're having a great start to 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Paula--I think it goes both ways! Of course you haven't killed me yet either! Don't know how I could have made it through this year without you!
    Sing with me....We are Siamese if you please....
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete