Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Undetectable!!

I had bloodwork done on July 6th and got my results back yesterday:

TSH = 0.04
Tg = negative, or undetectable



No change in meds for now and I'll check levels again in 5 weeks.  Apparently Dr. N said the way I'm feeling is normal for everything that's gone on.  If it gets worse or too difficult to live with, I should call them back and she'll consider an increase.  I think I'm pretty close to suppression (0.01 or 0.02) that maybe I'll reach that by the next check, so no need to tweak the levoxyl?   That's my take on it.

As long as I have access to coffee in the afternoons, I should be ok.  That and to not try to do too much in one 24 hour period (like stack cordwood, weed a garden, mulch the same garden, paint a bathroom, make decisions....)....

No comments:

Post a Comment