Saturday, March 9, 2013

Not much to report

This blog is turning into a monthly thing this year.

I think I know why--I discovered Pinterest.

What a huge time suck, but I like it!  There is some interesting stuff out there, but it's keeping me from my other interesting stuff.

Aside from spending time organizing my pins, school has been insane.  Just crazy. This time of year is always hard, but this year it's compounded by three snow days before vacation, and then I got three personal snow days thanks to a blizzard in Denver.  We spent vacation week in Colorado so we could surprise my brother-in-law at his 50th birthday party (which we did quite successfully), but a blizzard hit Denver the day we were due to fly home.  We didn't get home until Wednesday night.  It was a fun trip, but longer than expected.  We spent time in Colorado Springs, Golden and Boulder.  Lovely places with amazing scenery when it wasn't snowing--I had to buy a pair of snow boots!  (On clearance at a Bass outlet of course)

Gearing up for St. Patrick's Day and hoping to see Solas next Friday.  I love their new album, "Shamrock City", all about the Irish in Butte, Montana as well as immigration in general.  Love it.

Off to bed, might find more to write about later.


No comments:

Post a Comment