Saturday, October 29, 2011

Brain fog, forgot to post!

Just sitting and waiting...

Had my bloodwork done Sunday morning since it's the best time to hit the hospital lab with minimum wait time and since I hadn't eaten from the night before.  I had to fast since Dr. N wants to redo all my hormone and lipid levels.  It amazes me how "swimmy headed" I get as soon as the blood-letting begins when I have to fast--such a creepy feeling!  I don't mind the needle, so it's not that.  I sucked down a bottle of cranberry juice and a cheese stick once I was done giving away 7 vials of the red stuff, but felt kind of tired the rest of the day.  Mr. Wonderful came with me and we went to a busy diner down the street for breakfast afterwards.

From before the weekend of the 22nd...
Now, I have to wait  for the results.  Praying for undetectable and a positive change in the hormones and lipids stuff, although I probably should have done more prior to the lab visit, because now it's done, right?

I'm kind of beat tonight and plan to try to get to bed early...I have to get in a little earlier in the morning so I can photocopy some stuff I need for tomorrow.  It doesn't help that my ovaries and reproductive system have woken up and I have a period for the first time in 13 months.  WTF????  I did not miss this, and since the whole system is pretty much inoperational, it can shut down again for all I care.  I actually had to go buy pads yesterday--did the prices go way up or is it me?  That's probably contributing to my feeling tired.

Highlight yesterday was buying a gorgeous pair of black patent leather pumps for a wedding I have to go to this weekend--a bit of a splurge, but I like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment