Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tick Tock

It's almost 3 am, and I'm still awake.  WTF.

I took tomorrow off, and I guess it's a good thing I did since I'm clearly not asleep.  I think it's the stuff in the damn inhaler that is making me wired.  And if I lie down, I can't stop coughing.  Right now I'm sitting on the couch in the living room since I was afraid that my crazed coughing would wake up Mr. Wonderful.  

Sigh.
I can only play Frontierville so many times.
How about some random thoughts that can only pop into your head after 3 am?
  • Why does O'Malley the cat sound like a really large pigeon, especially after 3 am? 
  • Why does Mookie the cat have a closer relationship with the kitchen faucet than with his humans? 
  • So if we have big solar storms and flares, what will really happen to the internet and all the stuff we can't live without?   
  • I can't wait to have me some Kohl Rabi at the end of the summer. 
  • Why is Queen Elizabeth visiting Ireland now?  They have so much security that no one will see her anyway....however, I am curious about her speech at the state dinner later on today.  
  • I love love love Adele.  She played a sold out show in Boston recently and got rave reviews.  That would have been worth seeing.  
  • I can still hear songs from "Les Mis" in my head.  Really cute thing tonight--Mr. Wonderful is looking for videos and lyrics to "Master of the House" so he can sing it.  My fav is the 10th anniversary version with Lea Salonga.  
  • I can hear birds singing.  Why aren't they asleep? They are incredibly loud even though I'm on the 5th floor. 
  • I'm actually really really hungry at the moment.  
  • And my feet are cold. 
  • What is going on in Japan these days?  Haiti?  
  • Sis will be ready for the solar flares because she can make her own: laundry detergent for .22 a gallon, yogurt, soap, butter, firestarters...she's like MacGyver. 
  • Did the Bruins win tonight?  
  • I can't find much on me if I google myself--too many people with the same name.  
  • I think I have a cavity.  Or two.  
  • Yes, the Bruins did win.  Series even, 1-1. 
  • O'Malley and Mookie are fighting. 
  • It's still dark out.  And very foggy.  
I should probably try to get a little bit of sleep.  My random thoughts aren't really all that interesting....


No comments:

Post a Comment