Tuesday, May 17, 2011

And now, Bronchitis.

I am seriously starting to feel like a crazy person.  I now have *&^%$# bronchitis. 

We went to PA this weekend to see my niece's school production of  "Les Miserables" (the musical), and it was outstanding.  Amazing.  Phenomenal.  Hard to believe at times that we were watching high school students.  The songs have been swirling on an endless loop in my head for days.  C was the assistant choreographer and a featured dancer, so she was on stage quite a bit.  Beautiful voice and stage presence.  It was familypalooza again but a whirlwind.

 We flew down Friday night and came back late Sunday night.  Since the east coast is currently socked in by miserable rain and storms, flights were delayed in both directions.  I started feeling "off" after we got to the airport Sunday night--fever, chills, heavy chest...uh oh.  I wasn't able to get to see anyone at a doctor's office until this morning, and the physician's assistant thinks it's bronchitis.  At least it's not pneumonia.  My fever broke last night and she gave me an inhaler so I can breathe, but now I'm coughing a ton.  I'm figuring I'm out of school again tomorrow.  Sigh.  I wonder what rumors will get started this time?  I should probably put something on the announcement page of my class blog to tell them that no one has died and that I'm not in Ireland. 

So, I'm headed back to bed for a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment