Friday, January 14, 2011

OMG I've been "published"!

Hee hee hee!
I love the site DearThyroid.org and check it a couple of times a week.  It can be inspirational to read what people have written about their thyroid battles, and every now and then they ask for submissions around certain themes/ideas.
The latest one was an acrostic poem to the words "Bite Me."  How perfect.
So I wrote something and submitted it.
And it's on the website with my name!
Even better than seeing my stuff in print is reading the comments that people have left--made me get all teary and want to cry a little.  And I loved the pinup they picked for my entry--very nice.  If only I looked like that. The hair color is right!

Highlight of my day so far, especially considering that so far a full half of my darling little snowflakes didn't do any of the work they were supposed to do despite having two extra days to complete it.
Whatever.  Bite me.

No comments:

Post a Comment