Saturday, January 7, 2012

La presidenta argentina no tiene el cáncer de tiroides

Apparently the president of Argentina Cristina Kirchner does not have papillary thyroid cancer...the nodules were benign.  Good for her--she won't have to have RAI and do the LID.  But didn't they biopsy them first?  I quickly scanned the BBCMundo article and I don't remember how many nodules they said there were.  I'll have to follow the news for the next couple of days  and see what the follow up is...while I'd be happy to discover post-surgery that it was not cancerous, I'd be really annoyed about having to go through the surgery for nothing....

Still battling a nasty cold that seems to die down for a few hours and then flares up again.  I think I've gone through three boxes of kleenex in the past couple of days.

Spending my weekend writing rec letters too--not as bad as last year, but I'm behind a little bit.

Off to bed now after watching the NH GOP debate. I think reading the Twitter feed was more intereresting.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Nice Article has been shared here. i did get lots of good points from here. thanks for sharing such article here. it would be nice if you can share some information related to Gastric Bypass India here in this article....keep Posting....

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete