Thursday, April 14, 2011

Grrrrr.

About my last post--it was all downhill from there. 
I didn't sleep Sunday night and could not function the next morning.  I called in sick and slept most of Monday away, feeling really groggy until the evening. 
Ditto for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. 
Last night was was compeltely exhausted and figured I'd sleep since the "so tired it hurts" feeling was hurting a ton, my eyes were burning and I felt like I was ready to pass out at 10pm. I dozed off, and then BAM woke up 30 minutes later.  That was it for the entire night.  It was a loooooooooong night. 
I called Dr. N, begging for mercy.  As of tonight, she hasn't called back.
Problem is, this is the week before vacaction, and it's so not a good idea to do what I'm doing by calling in sick the entire week before. 
It's either I call in and try to catch up on sleep, or I will seriously harm someone due to my limited cognitive functioning. 
I wonder what joy tonight will bring?  If the current hot flashes are any indication, I'm screwed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment