Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ok 2013, here I come.



In 2013 I will..... 

1.  Exercise.  This will always and forever be on any goal list I have because I cannot stick to it even though I know I need to do it.  My Wii is my friend.  I did feel really good when I had a steady routine going.

2.  Use my passport this year.  Preferably to get to a cottage on the West Cork coastline for a couple of weeks this summer....or hit the Caribbean in February.  Or both.

3.  Plan my gluten free life a little better.  More veggies and better meals.

4.  Try to talk to friends more.  Not via Facebook.

5.  Do something artsy, like scrapbook, or cross stitch....

6.  Keep up the cultural stuff at least once a month.  Solas is coming back in March, and I saw two (two!) movies over Christmas break (Anna Karenina and Lincoln).

7.  Write more cards and notes.  On paper.  With a pen.

8.  Recycle/sell/get rid of things I don't need or use.  That includes family stuff.  My ancestors continue to haunt me.  Gotta love Irish Catholic guilt.

9.  Be more diligent with vitamins, supplements, healthy eating....

10.  Get more sleep! (she says as she sits here at 12:30am typing away on a school night....Mr. W is busy snoring away and I can hear him in the living room, so I wouldn't be sleeping much in there right now anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment